Praise God, and thank you for your prayers!
In one day:
|National Cheesecake Day, July 2014|
- The retina specialist said my retinas are completely intact and that I do not need to see him again unless something changes.
- My car is now registered in Mass. It only took about a hour and a half to do. The new title is on the way.
- I have a parking permit for my town so I can park WHEREVER I want (jk there's still a thousand restrictions for parking).
- My new roomies and I signed our lease!
- I had cheesecake on National Cheesecake Day.
This is probably the best news I've ever received all on the same day.
- Job searching. I am great at procrastinating. I also don't want to move into a position that may be worse.
- For my own personal growth and health, I need to spend more time with God. I want to want this.
Thank you again. Your prayers and support have made me feel the love of Christ in a tangible way!