Thursday, June 23, 2011

School Update

Well, I made it through the first week!

It has been pretty difficult and this is just a professional skills class. Next week the tough stuff begins: accounting and operations. But it has been a fun time getting to know classmates and have a couple free meals.

I've found that this program is probably going to be just as hard as people say... So I bought an iPad. I can't really afford it, but I think it will be worth the investment. Some of the options are limited on the mobile version of blogger, but I'm typing on the touch screen keyboard which is amazing in itself. I only make mistakes constantly.

Well, now it's time for another form of procrastination: watching a movie on my iPad for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?