Sunday, July 3, 2011

France

I should be doing homework right now, but meh...

There's an option in the MBA program to study abroad in France for five months. It's an amazing opportunity... but I still don't have any income. Most likely I'll have to take out a loan. I'm not too excited about that, but I get to live in France!!!

Now it's just going to take a lot of effort to get things in order. First on the agenda: find a sub-letter for my apartment January 9th through June 9th 2012. If you know an awesome woman looking for a place to live during that time, let me know!

All I can do is depend on God. But I have a hard time letting things like this go. I feel like I need to be doing something so I never give control up to Him.

But that will be what I put my efforts toward during the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?